Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:32:24 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: pump choice

Well, here's another thought.  I have been on the MM 506 for about 7 years,
quite happily.  However, it's about time for a new one for a variety of
reasons.  So, I have looked at the D.....I like the waterproofness and the
way the temp basal rate works compared to MM, but I want the square
wave feature and the backlight.