[IP] basals and carb ratios

In a message dated 02/17/2000 8:09:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< <<  I use 30-35 units a day
  with a ratio of 1 unit of insulin for 15 grams of carb.
 I know YMMV - but i just seems to me that a child's carb ratio shouldn't be
 like that of an adult!  Or their basel rates!
 Kap's basel rate  is .7 and .8 - is he a high stressed mature little person?
 Thanks for Listening!
 Mom to Kap - age 9 - pumper >>

I wondered the same thing, cuz Allie's basals range from .4 - .8 totaling
14.6 and her ratio is 1:15 with 1 unit to drop 80 > 150.  Seems that is the
same for a lot of adults.  I realize she is at the onset of puberty,   But
she is not a very big little girl! lol!
Must be irrelevant.