[IP] sil's - insertion

Hi Erinn,

I'm a newbie, too, and was apprehensive at the length of the sil's needle.
I did some practice insertions with it on a sponge and then on me until I felt
comfortable.  I swear to you, I had no pain whatsoever!  I used my abdomen,
and a shallower angle than the 30 deg. recommended by MM.  I have had my current
site in for three days now and it's doing great - no pain, oozing, I sleep right
on it, I accidentally yanked HARD on the tubing, etc, etc.

Also, you might try some EMLA cream at first.  I didn't, but have used it on
my kids for minor laser surgeries and it seemed to work for them.

YOU CAN DO IT!!  Look back through the archives.  Last week, Wednesday, Thursday,
Friday, there were some posts with instructions on Sil insertions that I also
used.  Very helpful.