Re: [IP] no testing on public bus

I would go to the bus company and ask their policy. Ask them if they are
going to be responsible should he go into a coma? UGH that makes me mad. My
son has had diabetes for a year and he just recently started giving himself
shots in public. Someone once made the remark to him about it and he said to
take a look at that bathroom, it was nasty and besides he was in a corner
booth trying to be private about it and they could look away if it bothered