[IP] no problems as I Homeschool, but...

I am ever so grateful we Homeschool.  Without that freedom, Paddy would
have missed more school than he would have attended so far, and we would
have a dismal education history.  However, it may be that children who
have so evident a "handicap" as to miss school are the ones getting the
best treatment.
The doctors have only had my word for it, but were he to have missed
hoards of school, perhaps they would have taken notice sooner.
Hindsight.  But I still would have wanted to Homeschool.  I decided to
long before he was diagnosed, and I intend to continue after we get(hope
hope cross your fingers ) the pump.

Charisma :)