Re: [IP] Problems in the classroom

I guess we should be counting our blessings that geneva, in her history with
3 different schools/states, has always been able to test in class.  the
teachers accommodated her in every way.   there was always a place to store
sugar/test strips/etc.  and a friendly staff who would help her if she
needed it.  now she can even pick up the phone in the classroom and call me
whenever she needs to if she has a question about bolus / correction.

ruth in CA
once in NC and once in VA