Re: [IP] Re: Pixie/University Professor

Perhaps you could also point out that if he thinks you passing out from a
hypo and having to call 911 and have the EMTs revive you would be less
disruptive, well, what the heck, okay! (All right, so I'm exagerating a
little, but, sheesh, sometimes that's what it takes to make people realize
it's not like we're checking our make-up or something!)

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)