Re: [IP] Problems in the classroom

I wasn't speaking of loose lancets. I was thinking of the danger of someone
else using the
finger pricker which did not have a changed lancet in it as in the health
effects of doing such. I never mentioned weapons. I also know that not all
children who have diabetes are in complete control of thier
diabetes,...especially grade school and middle school. Too many
tempations..I know I raised 3 children of my own and peer pressure is
really a drawing point to the children. I have a son now adult who had
asthma and a daughter who has siezures and I did not expect the schools to
be responsible for them.
I am not going to argue about this. This is all I will contribute on this
As I said..if someone wishes to pay my daughter a higher salary- protect
her from law suits and send her back to school for training..well...you get
the jist.
Teaching is a difficult profession as it is.