Re: [IP] Problems in the classroom

I doubt you could compare the 2 situations. My daughter is teacher and she
can teach without her books. I think you are asking teachers to go beyond
what they are trained to do. My daughter was not trained as a nurse.  I
think it is unfair to be so down on teachers. Without them your children
would not have an education..sadly most of the time teachers today have to
be counselors and "baby sitters".
I believe the best situation would be that the schools have real nurses to
take care of the students who need medical care and help. If my daughter
had to be a nurse how would the children get thier education?  Maybe
someone could pay her salary to be both. She is a teacher because she loves
to teach math and science to middle school children not because of the money.