No Subject

Michael wrote:
They (Merck/Medco) don't carry pump supplies FORTUNATELY !!, at least not
for BS/BC of Calif. You get to purchase those elsewhere, probably MM.
In my situation, when our (school district) insurance used Merck/Medco they
did carry pump supplies, so the supplies were covered as a maintenance
prescription.  You could get three months supplies for a $5 copayment for
each item ordered.  Then our insurance changed just before Josh and I got
our pumps, but the new mail order company doesn't carry pump supplies.  The
service from MM has been excellent, but we are now paying a deductible and
then 20% of every item that is covered.  It is much better than not having
insurance at all, but I'd go through a lot of hassles to still pay just the

Only my 2 cents!
Doreen in Wyoming