Re: [IP] "Inappropriate"?

I've mastered the art of subtle testing , or so I thought, most people never
notice as I use a penlet, muffle it in my hand and my machine only beeps
when blood is added to strip and when the # comes up. Even that is too much
for this one prof.

Today my personal  pumps are arriving via UPS so I have to miss class so I
can sign for them, combined with missing all last weeks morning classes, my
profs may really hate me:) Just will be glad to give back my loaner altho
I'm very attached to it.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC