[IP] Re: professor's request not to care for DM in class

A suggestion....if a student came to me (a provider in the University Health
Services) and told me that their college professor told them not to test or
bolus during class I could send a form to our Office of Disabilities for the
student that lets them know that my patient requires testing, bolusing and
eating whenever circumstances dictate.  They would be in contact with the
professor and the case would pretty much be closed.  So far, I've never had
an accomodation that I have said needs to be made go ignored.

An option to consider as the professor does not seem to be enlightened on the
necessities of 24/7 diabetes care.