Re: [IP] Problems with Glucometers in the classromm

email @ redacted wrote:

> imagine if you will, the ludicrous idea of having the means
> and the motivation to monitor your diabetes as a child...and then having
> those efforts stifled by some school personnel/nurse with outmoded knowledge
> of diabetes!!! Grrrrrr.....

I work for a company with offices on the 2nd and 5th floor of a building
and work on the 2nd floor.  I think a school not letting a child test
bgs when/where they need is the same as my boss telling me I have to
leave my meter with someone on the 5th floor and go up there to test.