Re: [IP] "Inappropriate"?

Pixie wrote:

> I have a disabilities counselor who
> could talk to him but this professor has a reputation and is tenured, plus
> on the outside, it seems reasomable enough (usually) for me to simply miss a
> couple mins for lecture

I feel it is never reasonable to expect someone with diabetes to leave
to test bgs.  Could you perhaps "hide" the meter where the teacher can't
see?  If I test bgs in church, I don't use the lancing device just the
lancet since the device sounds so loud to me and I try to "hide" the
meter because I don't want to distract others.