[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #923(Butt sites)

>when I removed the cannula it was bent (first time there was
>also some blood in it).  I remember reading a theory that bent cannulas can
>result from muscle/tissue moving after cannula in place, and I'm wondering
>anyone else has had this problem -

Yea, I decided to experiment with a new site and my endo recommended the
butt.  I was a little sceptical since most of the people talking about the
butt site were women.  I found my fattest spot and gave it a go.  It lasted
about 24 hours and I got a "no delivery" on my 508.  The cannula was bent.
I hear a lot from women on alternative sites to the abdomen, but not much
from men.  Any success stories from men??