[IP] The continuing insurance saga...

Yes, the next installment is ready!  The insurance saga continues....VBG

No, I'm kidding.  Hubby and I went to Spokane earlier this week, and just
got back today.  (The 300 odd e-mail messages were fun to sort
through....lol).  I talked to my CDE when we got back, she said everything I
had sent to her documentation-wise looked good, and that she had talked to
the rep from Disetronic (the area manager) about what I had sent her; they
both agreed that I have sent appropriate information.  CDE said that she
will get back to me tomorrow if she needs anything else to send to the
insurance company, but that she's mailing it off tomorrow, and hopefully
we'll hear something from BC/BS within a week!  Keep your fingers crossed
for me....the Merck/Medco posts scared me a bit, but thus far they've been
really good to me.  We'll have to see what happens with pump supplies,