Re: [IP] Re: auto-immune problems

Betty,
Not with diabetes myself, but I have Crohn's which is an autoimmune
issue, and I have additionally been diagnosed with Arthritis and
hypothyroidism.  And my son has diabetes type I.  I have also been
diagnosed borderline diabetic, whatever THAT means!
It is definitely a link to be considered anymore.
Charisma :)