[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #926

Charisma,one thing I wish someone had told me about was possible bleeding at
the sight.  I looke down once after I had taken the set out and blood was
every where.  It took some pressure to get it to stop.  It freaked me out.  I
called a friend and it had happened to her also.  This had only happened once
in my 6 months on the pump.
Also the plastic wings rubbed my skin raw.  I put a small piece of gauze with
a hole cut in it under the adhesive.  This protects my skin from the rubbing
of the hard plastic wings.  Good luck, Betty