 >I changed my site last night and it is starting to be
 >painful now....I'm very discouraged....the endo I saw to start me on the
 >pump is 5 hours away and it was the first time I saw her.  I'm
 >not really sure how to figure out what the problem is.

You aren't putting the Sils in with too great an angle are you? A lot of us
find that a very shallow angle (15-20 degrees) is what we need. If you're
in too deep it would be more painful and may not absorb correctly. If there
are still problems, you might experiment with the shallowest angle that you
can get away with and keep the needle under the skin. I use the Sils
exclusively and I barely know it is there... even sleep on it at night.

You could also call the CDE and ask over the phone... or call Minimed and
ask them too.