[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #928

Thanks Sam,  actually I don't use anything, I inject the set into skin.  I've never had any allergies and though maybe it was something
like that because I've had bouts of feeling really strange.  They come and go.  I changed my site last night and it is starting to be
painful now....I'm very discouraged....the endo I saw to start me on the pump is 5 hours away and it was the first time I saw her.  I'm
not really sure how to figure out what the problem is.