[IP] Pumping now

Got "assimilated" yesterday (yep, I am another Star Trek watcher).  Pumping
for almost 36 hours now.  No major problems...just need to think before I
confirm my bolus deliveries.  My carb ratios are slightly different as are
my high sugar boluses.   Even went out last night.  Stayed in all day
today - and the numbers were good.  Hope this continues...I am so excited.

Well, have to go eat.  I only have 15 minutes before I start fasting to test
nighttime basals, and I want to fill up before I start.

Pump just clicked.  What a lovely sound.