[IP] Fwd: Diabetes Research support in politics

   Hi everyone . . .I got this forward on another diabetes list, I'm not
sure if it's been posted here yet but I figured some people might want to
see it.  -Gianna

>>  Let me first state that politics is a individual choice and =>from
>>=>www.algore2000.com and looked around to send some info to him or  staff
>>=>on the diabetes issue.  I copied it and that follows.  If anyone would
>>=>like to join in and send a note follow the link and go to the "Town
>>=>Hall".  On the right colum there is a space to write what you would
>>=>like. As a group we may be able to do some good!!!  Good Luck and with
>>=>the internet and modern comminications and the amount of us in this
>>=>group maybe we could get somewhere?!?!?
  I am part of a very large email =>community that deals with diabetes and
would like to share what McCain =>had to say about raising the funds in
research for finding a cure for =>diabetes.