Re: [IP] HbA1C Question

Linda,
I am toooooootally new this site, but I do have one off the wall idea.
Is there a chance that your HMO changed labs?  Perhaps they have a
different criteria.  That can make levels appear to be different when
they are not.  You may want to check, because HMO's are CONSTANTLY
renegotiating contracts for pharmacy's(which is why sometimes you will
get one generic for awhile, then suddenly a different) and labs.
Just a thought
Charisma :)