Re: [IP] stressed out newbie

 >Hello Everyone,
 >I've been pumping for 9 days now and am totally stressed out.  My
 >problem is sites,  I'm using the Sils.  My actual sites are not the
 >problem but the area surrounding the site is.  The area around the site
 >is uncomfortable and an almost numb feeling.  I've been using the area
 >between my waist line and my breat.  If I push down on my skin there is
 >no pain and there is no pain at my sites but this nagging numb feeling.
 >And my sites don't last for more than 48 hours and that's pushing it.  I
 >haven't tried any other infusion sets, yet, I'm waiting to get hold of
 >my supplier.

Sounds like a possible allergic reaction. Are you inserting the Silhouette
through something like the IV3000?? If so, you may want to try something
different... each one uses different adhesives, so it may take a while to
find one the works for you. Talk to your doctor about it. He may also have
some suggestions.