[IP] Medical Incovenience

Pixie-
Every time I hear someone patiently explain  to me how my so called medical
disability inconveniences THEM, I start a slow burn.  I wish these people
could hear themselves - and am afraid that they are the very ones who will
someday receive 'cosmic compensation' for their words.  It is bad enough we
have to check, recheck, bolus and check some more.  It is not only
discrimination, it is social Darwinism methinks.  Hang in there! And good
for you for telling him like it is.
Dianne