Re: [IP] Problems with Glucometers in the classromm

At this point of my college career, I'm at a VERY different point than you
are Pixie.  Over the past 5 quarters, I've had less than 10 professors.
I've had the one professor for AT LEAST one class each of those quarter.
So we know them, and they know us very well.  Pretty much all of my
classmates and all of my professors recognize my pumps beeps over cell
phone and pager beeps.  I test when I want, where I want.  The only comment
I ever get is an "Are you okay?"  Over the past two years, they all have
recieved quite an education about type 1 diabetes and pumping (professors
included).  Fight for your rights.  Test proudly.  Bolus as you please.
That professor needs a good education (or least a strong bop on the head)