[IP] Highs after breaking a fast

     Just curious if anyone else has experienced a high after breaking a
     fast.  I was testing my am basals this morning and skipped breakfast.
     Everything looked good 80-100 all morning. Then I had lunch, nothing
     that I hadn't had before bolused my standard amount for that
     particular meal and two hours later was 241. It's not the first time
     its happened. I experience a similar phenomenon when I eat breakfast
     late, on those all too few days I get to sleep in. I am just trying
     figure out yet another puzzle diabetes has presented to me.