Re: [IP] "Inappropriate"?

colleges are bound by the same laws and college
students can file complaints with OCR (if you are
forced to the clinic for your diabetes care or any
other discriminatory act)  the same OCR lawyer who
handled our discrimination case in Loudoun County, VA.
told us he was working on a case in post secondary,
college in NC that was asking a wrestler to leave
college because (of his diabetes) they were 'afraid he
was going to die', this was a very easy case to prove!