[IP] Just noticed, no MEN! ...er... make that boys

Ok guys,

All of the contributors to the rogues gallery of infusion set photos
have been ladies. Are you MEN too bashful to send me a picture of
your BUTT !! or TUMMY???

Come on guys -- I need photos of SofSets and where you put them. All
the picts I have now are Sil/Tender/Comfort sets.

Ladies !!! don't get the wrong idea, I still want your pictures too.

Lots of questions come up from newbies about where to put the sets.
Everyone seems to have figured out that tummy's work, but there are
lots of other useful infusion sites, particularly if you have
difficulty with absorbtion or you have scarring from years of
injections. SEND PICTURES. There is no collection of pictures
illustration infusion site placement anywhere else. Come on!! help
out. All the photos are anonymous and will be cropped or "covered" as
necessary to keep the decent.

Send me photos of your infusion set placement by email or snail mail

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

The current photos have finally earned a link on the web site. See
the entry on the FAQ page at: