Re: [IP] Problems with Glucometers in the classromm

> This week I had a professor ask me to not bolus (my pump beeps and I
> like audiobolus) during my afternoon snack or test my sugar as it
> was "inappropriate" and asked me to go to the Student health clinic
> "to attend to personal matters".

You might want to print out a copy of the lawsuit settlement info
about the 6 year old and her school district. It's not to long and
your professor might find it educational. See the LINKS page of the
web site:

"Sixth grader wins lawsuit against school district over bg testing"