Re: [IP] Problems with Glucometers in the classromm

So sorry to hear your having these troubles. Last year Matt too was going to
the nurse for every bloodcheck etc. This year, i just TOLD them what we were
doing and luckily nothing was said.  Matt's classroom and the nurses office
is set up with the supplies he needs. Meter, juice, etc. The classroom has a
cabinet in the foyer, Matt's in a trailer this year, so it's kept in there
along with the red bottle for disposal of lancets.  That is the only thing
they hesitated on. But once we explained that it would be kept up and away,
all was well. Besides these children are 10 and 11, they just need to be told
what to NOT touch and they listen!  Good luck.