Re: [IP] Rx by mail

Hey i just received  6  bottles of Humalog from Merck without any questions,
and Matt is using approx 20-25 units a day.........hmmmm.  I'm lucky on that
one i guess. I just called to check and see if they sent Matt's new sensors
for the new Dex meter we've gotten and they told me no, the order was
cancelled because it was called in too soon!  We've never ordered these
before!  Yikes!  I guess there are just some things you have to put up with!