Re: [IP] Contemplating???

Rachel wrote:

>>I told him that I thought I would have
better control with using a shorter acting insulin. His reply was that I
would have a lot of low b/s. <<

My endo said the exact opposite.  I have a lot of lows on MDI which he said
was due to the mixture of long acting insulin with the short acting insulin
was too unpredictable.  In his opinion, going with the faster acting insulin
would be better since it wouldn't stay in my system so long, ie. take what
you need for a meal, and then it's done.  Does your doctor have a CDE who is
more experienced with pump usage?  Perhaps you need to seek a second

Type 1 for 37 years, seeing a pump in my future now... :)