Re: [IP] re testing in class

email @ redacted wrote:
> to the family of the 10 yo not allowd to test in class.  I'd sue. Not only
because they broke the law, but because they caused distress.  That will get
their attention.

If you go to the American Diabetes Association site <http://www.diabetes.org> and follow the links for this, you'll find four steps to dealing with discrimination: Educate, Negotiate, Litigate, and Legislate.  I think I'd try them in order, but I wouldn't wait too long for results before moving on to the next.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR