Re: [IP] Study questions diabetic eye exams

I am not diabetic, but it has been drilled into me since I was little
that EVERYONE should have yearly eye exams, regardless of any other
medical history. Just like getting a yearly physical, and seeing the
dentist... I hope that the insurance companies don't use this to start
cutting back even further on what they will pay for in terms of eye
Laura, who is several months late for her eye exam and feeling bad about
it, but who is going to see the dentist tomorrow night :(