[IP] Re: kids and thyroid

My son, Josh was diagnosed as hypothyroid at age 15.  I was quite relieved at the diagnosis.

Prior, he had spent several weeks laying on the couch, under a blanket, in August in
Nebraska.  He had no energy, and had lost interest in life.  I was worried that he was suffering from depression.

Fortunately, I read an article on thyroid disease a few days before our trip to the endo.  It was also time for his annual TSH/T4.

Within a couple weeks on Synthroid, he was back to "normal" and playing varsity football.

Hallelujah for Synthroid.  A tiny, cheap life-giver-backer.

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!