Re: [IP] Study questions diabetic eye exams

Jess,
You know, if you had not written this message I would have owndered ALL
day, too!  Cause that was how I read it!
I am guessing it is either too early to be up after testing his blood
all night, or we just see what we expected to see.  LOL

By the way, I am thoroughly enjoying all of your responses.  I am pumped
up(pun intended) about this!
Charisma :)