[IP] Re: Merck-Medco / mail-order supplies

We deal with Merck-Medco for some of our supplies and have not had much
problems.  Once you get the prescriptions written just as they need them,
have your doctor keep a copy of each in your file.  Seems to me we get a
prescription for a 90-day supply of "whatever" with 3 refills.  That way,
your doctor only needs to renew each prescription once a year.

Pump supplies we get directly through MM.  For non-pump supplies (test
strips, ketone strips, lancets, and insulin) we have had ABSOLUTELY
TERRIFIC mail-order service from Diabetic Supply of USA!  They have been
fast, friendly, dependable, and they do all the work when we need to
change a prescription...can't say enough good about this company!
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest kid in Alaska...so far!)

Does anybody else deal with Merck-Medco Rx by mail?