Re: [IP] Problems with Glucometers in the classromm

> He too has to walk to the office at least 3 times per day while
> he could easily do it in his room.

This week I had a professor ask me to not bolus (my pump beeps and I like
audiobolus) during my afternoon snack or test my sugar as it was
"inappropriate" and asked me to go to the Student health clinic "to attend
to personal matters". I argued with him and explained that it was a medical
necessity so we compromised that I could leave whenever I wanted, but even
in a college environment, diabetics are still shuttled off to the medical
personel at the school. I think he preffered my hypos to the beepings.