RE: [IP] surviving a diabetic coma

I have experienced several "diabetic comas" in the last few years.  The
longest of these was only four days.  Each time I was considered
"critical and unstable."  I guess you could say that I am living proof
that these comas are survivable -- either that or my guardian angel(s)
are working overtime.  :^)

    ... Susan, dx 1/89

JHughey <email @ redacted> wrote:

I was always told it is unusual to survive a diabetic coma. Even though
it
took *only* seven hours to get me out of mine on 11/5/50, I feel very
fortunate compared to the story cited here:
http://www.ediets.com/news/article.cfm?article_id=1525
email @ redacted
Jan (60 y/o, pmpg 8/23/83)