Re: [IP] Fw: Disputed health duties injected into teaching ofdisabled (AKA 5...

In a message dated 2/16/00 12:52:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 > Disputed health duties injected into teaching of
 > disabled
 > By Linda Temple
 > Special for USA TODAY
 > ''Teachers are feeling great anxiety. They're fearful
 > they will hurt a child by doing something incorrectly
 > or be held personally liable.''

TESTING must be allowed in the classroom!!!!!
How much stress does it put on a child to be w/o meter and supplies?  How
much stress does it put on parents sending our children to school without
their meters and supplies.
Ms Temple's little story was biased and 1sided,  it spoke of only the system
(government)  side but not the child nor the parents - ie the PEOPLE
Ms Temple and USA Today will hear from me (the PEOPLE) and I will spare this
list my comments!
Thank you for Listening!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 pumping and testing bgs anytime and everywhere!