Re: [IP] air bubble

     I also hade air bubbles develop in my reservoir after I changed site. I
was told that because I just took insulin out of refrig it could have been to
cold & that this could be a cause of bubbles. I spoke to a rep from Mini Med
& they said to leave insulin out the night before I change it. I have been
doing this fot the last two yrs & no more bubbles. I think you should call
youy pump company & ask them.