[IP] Re: To Renee (et al) school battles

I read your IP post about your friend's 14 year old and their school battle
to test and pump without going to the school nurse.  In some recent reading,
I came across a book titled "Getting the Best Education For Your Child" by
James Keogh (1996).  There was a small section in it where he points out that
small amounts of time doing things like visiting the school nurse adds up to
a significant percentage of time lost in any given class subject for that

Just another small tidbit of ammo to use in the school battle.  I'm sure
you've helped her with far more than this.  I'm thankful this was never a
problem for me (in the much older days) and wish it wasn't for our younger
diabetic friends now.