Re: [IP] Rx by mail

I use Merck-Medco plan also. They gave me the run around at first too. I am
on insulin injection, on a sliding scale, and they made my doctor give them
a specific amount of units I use. The dr. and I both told them that it
differs from day to day. My dr. put down the most I could use in one day and
they came back and told MY dr. that it was to much insulin and they were
only giving me XXX amounts of insulin bottles. My question was why have my
doctor write a prescription to begin with if they were going to override
him? It was very frustrating but nice to only pay for a 3 month supply. Good