Re: [IP] Saw my endo today -- Woohoo!

RoseLea wrote:

> Saw my endo this afternoon.  He's ok for me getting the pump.

> MY A1C was 5.2 (and I was trying real hard to get it over 7,
> since I thought that's what the insurance companies like!).

I too have just been given the "nod" by my doc and am really excited.  My last
A1C was 5.7, and I hope this doesn't cause probs for me either.  (I wish ins
co's would understand that just cause your A1C is less than 7 doesn't mean good
control, those 30's and 20's are a killer too!)  Good Luck!  Keep us posted!