[IP] Glucometer test strips

Did everyone know about the new generic test strips for the glucometer
elite?  I just found them at my pharmacy.  We've used them for about a
month now and love them.  They are about $7.00 cheaper for a box of 50
compared to the name brand.  You can actually use them two ways.  One
way is just like the glucometer brand and the other way is to drop a
small amount of blood on top, either way is really easy.  The web site
for the company is www.invernessmedical.com.  The name of the test
strips are EXCEL.  They are available at Wal-Mart now too.  This might
help those of us who have to pay for our strips because of our wonderful
insurance.    terri