[IP] Rx by mail

Our new plan offers Rx by mail, and since the co-pay  is larger now I'm
trying to get 3 mos supply for one co-pay by doing it by mail.  It has taken w
eeks, and still we only just satisfied their requirements.  They didn't like
that the address (of Stanford Children's Hospital!!) wasn't on the
prescription, and several other odd particulars.  The Stanford doctor finally
called me to say he'd tried again, and that it has taken so much time and
paperwork for each item that it would be impossible for him to do this for
all his patients.  He was glad to help, bless his heart, but this is
ridiculous.  We are told it will be two weeks before the prescriptions are
sent out now, meaning it will have been a month altogether, and we are out of
strips, insulin, etc.  Now I'm afraid what will happen when it comes time for
pump supplies.  I'm gonna start very early.  Everything is such a fight!!!!!
Does anybody else deal with Merck-Medco Rx by mail?  The insurer is
PersChoice.  Holly