Re: [IP] boob site

This is chicken Nancy talking.  You do it and let me know how it goes. I have
been wanting to try it but am really uneasy about it.  I guess it wouldn't be
any different than the soft part of my hip. HA! HA!  Well, If you do I
promise I will try it too.  I'm talking boobs you know.  O.K. I'll be waiting
to hear from you.  If you want to e-mail me privately my address is: A 2BA