Re: [IP] boob site

> just wanted to reply on the boob site issue.  don't know much on
> this because i'm a guy but from what my cde told me stay away from
> all the B areas of the body.  hope this helps!  even to a guy that
> sounds like it would hurt. LOL

I have some anonymous photos of an excellent "boob" installation of a
Tender/Sil/Comfort set. Since the photo collection is still quite
small, it is still preliminary and only has a few examples. Also,
there is not link on the web pages yet, but you can look at the
present examples at:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/setspots.shtml

STILL SOLICITING PHOTOS from the list membership of infusion set
installations.

Need HIPS, TUMMYS, ARMS, LEGS, THIGHS, BOTTOMS, BACKS,
whatever....

All are anonymous and will be edited if necessary.

Please send me your photos!!!!!!

Michael