[IP] Pumps around for more than 5 years

> they never suggested the pump.  From what I have learned on this
> list, these have been around more then 5 years.

Or longest pumping list members will have been on the pump 24 years
this comming April. Yes, pumps have been around a while. We have
7 members including the aforementioned that have been pumping over
20 years. The numbers really go up if you drop to 15 years. See the
Over 24900 Club in the MEMBERS ONLY area of the web site.